Here are some quick facts that show what we have done to be more sustainable and eco-friendly:
- 1 MILLION LBS of spent concentrate coffee grounds each year are sent from our Philadelphia facilities to a local composter, thus diverting additional waste from landfills.
- 2.5 MILLON LESS STRAWS per year; saved from ending up in landfills and oceans. We discontinued plastic straws and introduced a strawless, sip-through lid for our to-go cold drinks.
- 2,000 REUSABLE CUPS purchased since introducing reusable cups in all cafes less than a year ago. Customers have begun opting to support our commitment to lessening waste by purchasing and using these cups in their everyday lives.
- Through the City of Philadelphia’s tree tender program, we planted three trees outside our Tioga Street production facility.
- Replaced all fluorescent bulbs with LED lighting in our Philadelphia warehouses and our Michigan facility.
You find an updated page on our company values and initiatives by following the link below: