Here are some quick facts that show what we have done to be more sustainable and eco-friendly:
- As of October 4th, 2021, our Ready-to-Drink cans are being produced with NO plastic lip guard. The lip guard played an important role in providing an excellent Draft Latte experience for customers, but we're confident that we can now offer the same great product with much less of an impact on the environment. We heard your feedback!
- 1,000,000 lbs. of spent concentrate coffee grounds each year are sent from our Philadelphia facilities to a local composter, thus diverting additional waste from landfills.
- 2,500,000 LESS straws per year; saved from ending up in landfills and oceans. We discontinued plastic straws and introduced a straw-less, sip-through lid for our to-go cold drinks.
- 2,000 reusable cups purchased since introducing reusable cups in all cafes. Customers have begun opting to support our commitment to lessening waste by purchasing and using these cups in their everyday lives.
- Over the past two years, we replaced all fluorescent bulbs with LED lighting in our Philadelphia and Michigan warehouses.
You find an updated page on our company values and initiatives by following the link below: