The choice of grind will depend on how you brew your coffee. Usually, we recommend ordering your coffee whole bean and grinding it fresh before you brew. If you do not have a high-quality grinder, let us grind it for you!
We offer the following grind options tailored to your coffee maker of choice:
- Espresso: Our finest grind, which will work very well on most espresso machines.
- Turkish: Slightly coarser than espresso, as recommended by world champion Turkish coffee brewers.
- Stove Top: A medium grind for Italian-style stovetop espresso makers or Moka Pots.
- Drip: A medium grind for both regular and automatic drip coffee machines.
- Percolator/Aeropress: A medium grind for plunger press brewers and a traditional percolator.
- Pourover: A coarser grind, formulated for most filtered/manual pour-over methods such as Chemex, v60, and Melitta.
- French Press/Cold Brew: Our coarsest grind, perfect for unfiltered immersion methods, as well as making your own cold brew.
You can use the chart below to get a better sense of how our grind options compare.